Without the blueberries, a blueberry muffin is just a muffin and without cinnamon, cinnamon raisin bread is just raisin bread. Whether you’re looking for chunks of chocolate or honey flavor, our inclusions add unique flavor profiles and complexity to your food products.
Inclusion technology can be applied to a wide variety of food products including pastries, breads, biscuits, muffins, and pancakes— just to name a few. We make sure to carefully match each product with its inclusion counterpart to guarantee a flavor-enriched result.
Key Advantages of Inclusions
To say that the process of manufacturing cheese is only slightly different than the process of manufacturing brownies, would be a gross understatement. Different types of foods vary drastically when it comes to production. This means that selecting the proper inclusion isn’t as simple as a “one and done”.
We’ve dedicated hours to thinking through as many food processing complications or hurdles as possible. We then put our heads together and found the best possible solutions to provide our partners.
A few of these solutions include:
- Flavor, aroma, and color are protected until released in the baking process
- Creates color bursts
- Color stability during the storage of a product
- No color bleeding
- Easy to use
- Flexible piece for less dough tearing
- Non-scorch for griddle applications
- Off the shelf or customized profiles
- Mitigate the price volatility of IQF/Fresh Fruit
- Clean label options to meet your specifications
Our Inclusion Products
Spring some whimsy with Balchem’s Glimmer Inclusions.
Nut Allergy Free
Inclusions with no nut allergies. Natural Flavors and Colors (NTN) – Products are made with natural colors and flavors.
Creates stretchy, stringy appearance along with moderate piece integrity and springy mouthfeel.
No Sugar Added (NSA)
Consumers require fewer calories and less added sugar in recipes.
Useful for high heat/griddle applications and prevents inclusion from scorching.
No Soy Lecithin
No change in appearance compared to standard and oil level will be higher to accommodate lecithin removal.
Non-Dairy Cheese Inclusions
Ingredients used are all kosher pareve (no buttermilk or dairy flavors, for example), Asiago and Cheese flavors available and appearance is the same as dairy cheeses.
Balchem is a market leader in the manufacture of lipid-based inclusions. INhance™ Inclusions are functional ingredients that help protect and deliver flavor, aroma, color, and texture to various end-use applications.
- TrenDish™ Bakery ConceptsBakery Tasting Concepts Transform any bakery item into a unique work of art and flavor! INhance™ Inclusions bring baked goods … Read more
- Balchem BeatBalchem Beat Monthly Newsletter Check out the latest Balchem Human Nutrition and Health news, highlights, and updates! Please enjoy our … Read more
- Making Holiday Memories with INhance™ InclusionsMemories make baking special around the Holidays The holiday season tantalizes the senses in so many ways – bringing warm … Read more