You’re invited to the first ever Longevity Summit!
We are excited and counting down to the event day! RSVP to reserve your seat before they are gone!
Sep. 20, 2022
What to expect at the Longevity Summit!
New and existing business partners are invited to join us for this exclusive event, the Longevity Summit! Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Today’s consumers are prioritizing their health more than ever before. They’re practicing preventative care. And, they’re building the foundation today for a healthier tomorrow.
The Longevity Summit will feature various keynote speakers, panels, and intimate conversations with industry experts throughout the media, academia and nutrition industry.
Longevity is about living life well. It’s about improving your health span with proactive nutrition and self-care. It’s about building the foundation today for a healthier tomorrow.
Seats are limited, reserve your space today to attend the Longevity Summit!
|RSVP PASSWORD: Please contact your Balchem HNH Sales Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the password.|
* This event is closed to a limited number of attendees. Please note, we will no longer take RSVPs once maximum capacity has been reached. *
When: Tue, Sep. 20 | 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Grand Cascades Lodge
Crystal Springs Resort
3 Wild Turkey Way
Breakfast (8-8:30 a.m.)
Morning sessions (8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Welcome Address
- Speaker: Jaclyn London, RD & author of Dressing on the Side
- Media Panel: What Does Longevity Mean to Today’s Consumers and How to Address Their Needs
- Panelists: Meaghan Murphy, Longtime Magazine Editor and Author of Your Fully Charged Life
- Speaker: Claire Morton Reynolds, Senior Industry Analyst from Nutrition Business Journal
- Consumers’ Redefined Path to Wellness – Attitude & Usage Study Results
- Speaker: Marlena Hidlay, Director of Marketing Communications at Balchem
- Nutritional Needs & Gaps in the 40+ Demographic – A Look at NHANES
- Speaker: Eric Ciappio, PhD, RD and Strategic Development Manager of Nutrition Science at Balchem Corporation
- Emerging Science in Adult Cognition: A Look at Choline
- Speaker: Taylor Wallace, PhD, CFS, FACN and CEO of the Think Healthy Group, George Mason University Nutrition Professor
- Designing Products for the Active Adult: Performance, Cellular Optimization and Bone Health
- Speaker: Crystal Webber, RD and CEO of Niche Nutrition, Kappa Bioscience Sr. Sales Manager
Roundtable Lunch (12-1 p.m.)
Afternoon sessions (1-4 p.m.)
- Live Consumer Panel: What Do Consumers Really Need and Want?
- Panel of 6 adults, ages 40+
- Role of dietary protein in successful aging: Promoting health-span through optimal nutrition
- Speaker: Roger Fielding, PhD, Team Lead and Senior Scientist of the Nutrition, Exercise Physiology and Sarcopenia Team at the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University
- Immune Health and the Aging Adult: Why Zinc is Essential
- Speaker: Emily Ho, PhD, Endowed Chair and Director, Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
- The Role of Magnesium in Cardiovascular Health: New Claims
- Speaker: Rebecca Costello, PhD, FAHA, FASN, member of American Society for Nutrition, American Heart Association, and the Society for the Development of Research on Magnesium