Are you looking to take your exercise and sports performance to the next level? Incorporating OptiMSM® and VitaShure® can help you optimize your exercise and sports performance. These scientifically-backed supplements can help you push your limits and recover more efficiently.
Power your workouts with VitaShure®
Looking to power up your workouts? VitaShure® is an excellent choice, thanks to its primary ingredient, caffeine. As a dietary component that acts as a stimulant, caffeine has been demonstrated to improve performance by up to 17% with intakes of 2–6 mg/kg body mass, or 210-420 mg for a 70kg (154 lb) individual. (1,2)
VitaShure® is a sustained-release form of caffeine, powered through Balchem’s encapsulation technology, which delivers a rapid burst of caffeine for an immediate energy boost. Additionally, it ensures a sustained, slow release of caffeine, allowing you to perform longer without experiencing the dreaded “crash effect.” (3)
Recover with OptiMSM®
After pushing your limits during exercise, proper recovery is crucial to help you adapt and perform at your best next time. As a source of the nutrient sulfur, OptiMSM® offers various benefits for athletes. It supports the function of the antioxidant glutathione which works to combat oxidative stress, and by serving as a component of the building blocks of healthy joint tissue (4).*
In athletes, MSM supplementation has been shown to:
- Reduce oxidative stress after exercise in both new and experienced athletes alike* (5,6)
- Reduce post-exercise pain* (7)
- Reduce post-exercise muscle damage* (5)
Improve the antioxidant response after exercise* (5,6) Giving your body what it needs to both perform and recover is the key to training, so help unlock your athletic potential with the help of OptiMSM® and VitaShure®.
Elevate your exercise and sports performance today – Happy Training!
Interested in learning more?
Contact us today to learn more about OptiMSM® and VitaShure® and how these scientifically-backed supplements can optimize exercise and sports performance.
- National Institute of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary Supplements of Exercise and Athletic Performance: Caffeine. Available at: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ExerciseAndAthleticPerformance-HealthProfessional/#caffeine
- Goldstein ER, et al., J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2010; 7(5)
- Balchem Internal Data, Case Study #1, VitaShure Caffeine SR
- Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, 2005;
- Nakhostin-Roohi B, et al., J Pharm Pharmacol 2011; 63: 1290-1294
- Barmaki S, et al., J Sports Med Phys Fitness 2012; 52: 170-174
- Kalman D, et al., FASEB J 2013; 27: 1076.7 (abstract)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.