BakeShure® Encapsulated Ingredients are used to boost quality and consistency through flavor delivery, leavening control, moisture control, shelf-life extension, & more.
The BakeShure® Clean product line is ideally suited for bakers whose customers demand a clean label.
- Suitable for use in all yeast-leavened bakery applications including fresh, frozen, and refrigerated bakery products.
- Formulated without aluminum-containing leavening acids.
- Contains reduced sodium content compared to standard baking powders.
- Won’t necessitate USDA BE labeling.
Looking for a product that extends the viability of frozen dough and increases flexibility in the production of fresh and refrigerated bakery products? Consider BakeShure® Encapsulated Leavening as your solution to suit your needs.
BakeShure® Sours make it possible to produce specialty sourdough-flavored bread by delivering superior sourdough flavor. Balchem’s proprietary microencapsulation technology allows manufacturers to easily create new sourdough formulas using our ‘drop-in’ technology.
CLEAN LABEL: ARE YOU (NOT) ON THE LIST?
BakeShure® Clean is our clean-label category of baking powders and shelf-life extenders. It maintains loaf volume and shelf-life duration compared to traditional baking powders and shelf-life extenders. Click the link below to see what trends are currently shaping the Baking Industry.
BakeShure® Preservation & Shelf-Life
Microencapsulation is an effective way to maximize the quality and mold-free shelf-life of bakery products. Balchem’s proprietary controlled-release technology minimizes the unwanted side effects of highly reactive food acids and preservatives during the baking process.
BakeShure® Product Fact Sheets (Downloadable PDFs)
BakeShure® microencapsulated leavening agents provide full control of the reaction between sodium bicarbonate and the acidic components within dough and batter, improving baked product yield and appearance. Microencapsulation prolongs the shelf life of frozen, fresh, and refrigerated bakery products.
- Monocalcium Phosphate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Aluminium Phosphate
BakeShure® Clean is our clean label category of baking powders and shelf life extenders. It is suitable for bakery product applications including fresh, frozen, and refrigerated. The BakeShure Clean line of products is not formulated with aluminum-containing raw materials, has reduced sodium content, and won’t necessitate USDA BE labeling.
- BakeShure® Complete
- BakeShure® Complete Advantage
- BakeShure® Free
BakeShure® Sours/ Acidulants
BakeShure® Sours make it possible to produce authentic specialty sourdough bread by delivering superior sourdough flavor. Using our ‘drop-in’ technology, Balchem’s proprietary microencapsulation technology allows manufacturers to easily create new sourdough formulas without the need for fermentation resulting in reduced production time. Since BakeShure Sours do not release until the final stages of baking, formulators using this technology see improved color, greater loaf volume, and better-finished product appearance, all while simplifying the production process.
- Sourdough Blend
- Citric Acid
- Fumaric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Lactic Acid
BakeShure® Preservation & Shelf Life
With BakeShure® Preservation technology, you can prevent protein degradation, improve yeast activity, boost product consistency, optimize production and launch new products you previously thought impossible, while achieving the desired shelf life.
- Sorbic Acid
- Calcium Propionate
- Citric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Fumaric Acid
Choline chloride has been known for decades as an effective, Generally Recognized Safe (GRAS) salt substitute. However, its characteristic hygroscopicity has ruled it out as a truly viable solution for reduced-sodium food product development – until now. Moisture uptake and clumping are problems of the past with Balchem C-Salt, a choline chloride-based salt replacer with significantly improved flow characteristics. This new functionality of choline chloride makes it usable in blends of dry bakery ingredients and savory seasonings.
- C-Salt – Choline Chloride
- TrenDish™ Bakery ConceptsBakery Tasting Concepts Transform any bakery item into a unique work of art and flavor! INhance™ Inclusions bring baked goods …
- TrenDish™ Ice Cream & Variegate FlightsIce Cream & Variegate Flights Embark on a sensational journey with the latest TrenDish™ Ice Cream & Variegate Flights, carefully …
- Solutions Guide Balchem® Solutions Guide We hope to turn your curiosity into interest and inspire you to think differently about Balchem. Within …
- Today’s Consumers Seek Solutions for CognitionToday’s Consumers Seek Solutions for Cognition Our team of experts conducted research on how consumers are seeking better solutions to …
- Essential Minerals that Support Heart HealthNational Heart Month February is American Heart Month!1 American Heart Month is a time to focus on and bring awareness …
- TOP 2023 TRENDS: Evolving trends in Health and Nutrition2023 Trend Picks: A curated list of evolving trends in Health & Nutrition Are you ready to take on 2023? …