Join Our Team
Balchem has several manufacturing facilities and offices located around the world. We are always looking for motivated and talented people who can help us continue growing and share our same vision of making the world a healthier place. Learn more about our various open positions in Operations, Sales/Marketing, R&D, Accounting/Finance, and Administrative functions.
Founded in 1967, Balchem is a global nutrition and health company delivering trusted, innovative, and science-based solutions to our customers. A publicly-traded company listed on the NASDAQ under BCPC, Balchem has demonstrated consistent growth year over year. With a diversified business portfolio, Balchem has built a strong and stable foundation for future growth. Our entrepreneur style culture enables us to be flexible and nimble and deliver solutions quickly to our customers.
“I love working at Balchem because every day brings a new challenge with a constant adventure of problem-solving. I know I am surrounded by a team of professionals sharing the same dedication to supporting Balchem’s vision of Making the World a Healthier Place.”
– Mike I., Director, Research & Development.
Balchem Employee Benefits
At Balchem, we’re committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance and plenty of growth opportunities. We support our employees with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, some of which are summarized below:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Wellness programs
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability (STD & LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities for employees’ children
- Paid time-off, including:
- Vacation and personal time
- Sabbatical days
- Sick days
- Jury duty
- Bereavement leave
Balchem is committed to a workplace culture that values and promotes diversity, inclusion, equal employment opportunities, and a work environment free of harassment and hostility.