Balchem Corporation is committed to having strong corporate governance practices that allocate rights and responsibilities among the Company's stockholders, Board of Directors and management in a manner that enhances shareholder value. Our corporate governance practices are designed not just to satisfy regulatory requirements, but to provide for the effective oversight and management of the Company.
President and CEO
Frank J. Fitzpatrick
Vice President of Administration, Assistant Secretary
David F. Ludwig
Vice President/General Manager, Specialty and Inddustrial Products
William A. Backus
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Board of Directors
Ted Harris, President, CEO and Chairman
Owns and operates McMillan, LLC, a transaction-consulting firm that provides strategic consulting services. Past president and CEO of Purina Mills.
John Televantos, PhD.
Executive Vice President, Arsenal Capital Partners, Inc.
Perry W. Premdas
Former Chief Financial Officer of Celanese AG.
Paul D. Coombs
Former Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Tetra Technologies, Inc.
David B. Fischer
Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Greif, Inc.
President of United Sugars Corporation
Committee Charters and Business Policies
- Audit Commitee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee Charter
Balchem's Ethics and Business Policies
- Balchem Corporation's Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers
- Balchem Corporation's General Ethics and Business Policies
- Balchem Corporation's Policy on Stock Ownership For Directors and Executive Officers
- Balchem Corporation Corporate Governance Guidlines
- Balchem Code of Business Conduct and Ethics