The Next Generation in Chelated Minerals
KeyShure Plus is a Metal Amino Acid Chelate (AAFCO) No. 57.142. The unique attribute of a Metal Amino Acid Chelate is that the molecular weight is less than 800 daltons with a mole ratio of 1 mole of metal to 2 moles of amino acid to form coordinate covalent bonds.
KeyShure® Plus combines superior performance with exceptional value. You get the quality you expect from a world-class manufacturer and the no-frills pricing you need to maximize profitability.
Principaux avantages de Key Shure Plus
Higher Mineral Concentration
- KeyShure Plus has among the highest mineral content in the chelated mineral industry.
- Formulation flexibility: higher concentration requires less space in premixes and manufactured feeds.
- Reduced carbon footprint; lower transportation costs/emissions, reduced manufacturing inputs.
- Granulated formulation available for reduced dust and ease of handling.
Chelated to Microbial Protein
- 27% protein from microbial biomass has a superior amino acid profile as compared with the plant proteins used in competing products.
- Non-Grain, Non-GMO.
KeyShure Performance and Value
- Quality you expect from a world-class manufacturer.
- Proven Performance.
- Exceptional Value.
For more information on KeyShure Plus, make sure to check out our product information, technical reports, research summaries and other resources.