High Payload, Unique Core Technology
Choline is essential for the growth and health of all animals and humans. It is a biochemical building block and precursor to numerous compounds necessary to support life. However, for supplemental choline to elicit biological responses in the cow, choline needs to be absorbed in the small intestine. But before arrival at the small intestine, an encapsulated choline product must first be tough enough to withstand the rigors of mixing, transportation, storage and the rumen microbial environment.
With a unique core design, Sta-Chol delivers a wide array of benefits:
- High choline payload
- Multi-layer coating technology
- Unique core technology
- Durable y estable para la alimentación
- Reduce las huellas de carbón
- No es OGM
- Fabricación europea
Not All Rumen Protected Choline Products Are Created Equal
The first requirement for an effective rumen protected choline is to shield the choline from ruminal degradation and allow its payload to be released in the small intestine for absorption. An in-situ evaluation performed by Cumberland Valley Analytical Services (CVAS), PA (USA), demonstrated StaChol’s encapsulation technology is far more effective in protecting choline from the harsh rumen environment when compared to competing products.
Rumen In Situ Nitrogen Stability of RP-Choline Products
Key Advantages of Sta-Chol
Sta-Chol Rumen Protected Choline from Balchem delivers all the benefits of choline to your cows. Rumen protected choline is proven to increase milk production, decrease transition cow metabolic disorders and may even provide growth and health benefits to the in utero calf.
- Higher Milk Production – Studies show that cows receiving Sta-Chol during transition consistently produced more milk than the control group.
- Reduced Metabolic Disorders – Delivers a proven reduction in metabolic disorders including ketosis, displaced abomasum and subclinical milk fever
- Calf Health and Growth – New research shows the link between prenatal choline supplementation and calf performance.