The Essential Brain Nutrient
A Brighter Future
for Your Baby
A new study shows supplementing with VitaCholine® can boost your baby’s brain power! But most moms don’t get enough choline for their developing baby to receive this benefit. Now, a new university study shows that when mom gets double the recommended level of choline from diet and supplementation with VitaCholine® during pregnancy, her child’s brain performance improves significantly. These high choline kids demonstrate improved focus and attention at the age of seven! Choosing a prenatal vitamin with VitaCholine® can be a simple choice to ensure a bright future for your baby.
Nature Made® Prenatal Gummies
- Nature Made Prenatal Gummy Vitamins were the first prenatal gummies to include 55mg Choline (VitaCholine®) for baby’s brain and spinal cord development.
- Prenatal gummies provide 14 key nutrients to help support baby’s development and mom and contains 58mg of DHA for fetal brain and eye development.
- Nature Made Prenatal Gummies are independently tested and verified by USP.
needed® Prenatal Multi Essentials
- The most supportive dose of choline (400mg of VitaCholine®) of any prenatal, available in powder and capsule options.
- Optimal forms and dosages of 24 vitamins, minerals, and botanicals. Omega-3 (DHA+EPA) with VitaCholine® offered separately for optimal absorption and nutrient protection.
- Women-owned, Climate Neutral Certified, B Corp, third-party tested and clincally-validated.
Ritual® Essential Prenatal
- Formulated with 12 key nutrients for pregnancy including 1000 mcg of methylated Folate and 55mg of Choline (VitaCholine®) per serving to support neural tube development and 350 mg of vegan omega-3 DHA per serving to support fetal brain development.
- Ritual’s delayed-release capsule is designed to be gentle on an empty stomach so you can take them with or without food.
- This product is vegan-friendly, non-GMO certified, gluten-free, and formulated without major allergens.
These statements are product features and benefits as conveyed by product manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A major study shows that when mom increases her choline intake with diet and choline supplementation (VitaCholine®) during pregnancy her child has more brain power. And, better yet, that brain boost continues for 7 years, into school age years. Moms who took twice the recommended amount of choline with diet and choline supplementation (VitaCholine®) improved their child’s ability to stay focused and on-task, even during long, challenging assignments.
Why are these study results so important for moms to know?
- Increasing your prenatal intake of choline has long lasting effects on your child’s brain power.
- 90% of pregnant women don’t get enough choline. Choosing a prenatal vitamin that incorporates VitaCholine® can provide this nutritional brain building benefit.
- While eating a diet full of choline rich foods will help, choosing the right prenatal vitamin with VitaCholine® is an easy way to ensure you boost your daily intake of choline.
Figures and Data are adapted from Bahnfleth, CL, Strupp, BJ, Caudill, MA, Canfield, RL. Prenatal choline supplementation improves child sustained attention: A 7-year follow-up of a randomized controlled feeding trial. FASEB J. 2022; 36:e22054. doi:10.1096/fj.202101217R
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.