VitaCholine is the gold standard in choline salts and is used in infant formula, prenatal multivitamins, fortified foods, and many other products. VitaCholine is the premier source of choline, made to the highest standards in order to deliver consumers relevant and compelling health benefits. We offer a broad range of products, including choline bitartrate, choline chloride, and choline dihydrogen citrate which can be used in a wide range of product applications.
What is Choline?
Choline is an essential nutrient for health, first recognized by the Institute of Medicine in 1998. Recent studies indicate that more than 90% of people aren’t getting enough choline from diet alone. Our VitaCholine brand of choline salts were used in a groundbreaking clinical study which showed significant brain benefits for babies born to moms who received supplemental choline during pregnancy. From pregnancy throughout the full span of life, choline helps promote cognitive health, liver health and proper metabolic function.
Key Advantages of VitaCholine
Choline is part of each and every cell of the body and plays critical roles in human health throughout all stages of life.
- During pregnancy, choline passes from mom to her growing baby, building the foundation of a better brain
- Early childhood is a time of rapid changes in the brain and choline supports brain development to help expand young minds
- Choline helps the brain process and store memories, which is important for learning and retaining knowledge
- Choline promotes energy metabolism and helps the brain send messages for improved endurance and focus
- By moving fats out of the liver for conversion to energy, choline helps keep this vital organ healthy and working normally
- Choline is part of the brain’s lifelong messaging system and helps to preserve normal cognitive function as we age
Our product focus is on improving health benefits in three key therapeutic areas – cognition, healthy metabolism, and vitality.
VitaCholine is the premier source of choline, made to the highest standards in order to deliver consumers relevant and compelling health benefits. We are the first and only choline to participate in the USP Verified dietary ingredient program, an independent organization that works with manufacturers to demonstrate the quality of their dietary ingredients. We also partner with the Non-GMO Project, a third-party non-GMO verification program to the standard consumers expect.