VitaCholine® is the gold standard in choline salts and is used in infant formula, prenatal multivitamins, fortified foods, and many other products.
VitaCholine® is the premier source of choline, made to the highest standards in order to deliver consumers relevant and compelling health benefits.
While there is an immense body of animal research demonstrating that higher levels of choline lead to improved cognitive function throughout life, well-designed human research models are more difficult to conduct and take much longer.
Our Choline products could solve your formulation challenges and shape a healthier tomorrow!
What is Choline?
Choline is an essential nutrient for health
First recognized by the Institute of Medicine in 1998, recent studies indicate that more than 90% of people aren’t getting enough choline from diet alone.
Our VitaCholine® brand of choline salts were used in a groundbreaking clinical study which showed significant brain benefits for babies born to moms who received supplemental choline during pregnancy.
Contact us to hear more about our VitaCholine® Products and recent studies!
Offering solutions for better health and wellbeing!
Our product focus is on improving health benefits from pregnancy throughout the full span of life:
- Liver health
- Healthy Metabolism
The Essential Brain Nutrient
A recent Cornell University Research Study shows that when mom gets double the recommended level of choline from diet and supplementation with VitaCholine® during pregnancy, her child’s brain performance improves significantly.
We are focused on improving health benefits in three key therapeutic areas – cognition, healthy metabolism, and vitality.
We offer a broad range of products, including choline bitartrate, choline chloride, and choline dihydrogen citrate which can be used in a wide range of product applications.
|VitaCholine® Choline Chloride
|Choline Chloride USP/FCC
|Choline Chloride 1% Conditioned
|VitaCholine® Choline Bitartrate
|Choline L(+) Bitartrate – regular
|Choline L(+) Bitartrate – conditioned reg
|Choline L(+) Bitartrate – conditioned 20-mesh
|Choline L(+) Bitartrate – conditioned 40-mesh
|Choline L(+) Bitartrate – conditioned 60-80-mesh
|VitaCholine® Choline Dihydrogen Citrate
|Choline Dihydrogen Citrate – regular
|Choline Dihydrogen Citrate – conditioned
|VitaCholine® B90 IP (Non-GMO Microencapsulate)
|VitaShure® Choline B60 (Microencapsulate)
|VitaShure® Choline B90 (Microencapsulate)
|VitaCholine® B90 IP (Non GMO Microencapsulate)
Choline is part of each and every cell of the body and plays critical roles in human health throughout all stages of life.
- It passes from mom to her growing baby, building the foundation of a better brain
- Childhood is a time of rapid changes in the brain and choline supports brain development to help expand young minds
All Stages of Life
- Neurological: Choline is part of the brain’s lifelong messaging system and helps to preserve normal cognitive function as we age, to include helping the brain process and store memories, which is important for learning and retaining knowledge
- Energy: Choline promotes energy metabolism and helps the brain send messages for improved endurance and focus
- Metabolism: By moving fats out of the liver for conversion to energy, choline helps keep this vital organ healthy and working normally
- Cognition: Choline is part of the brain’s lifelong messaging system and helps to preserve normal cognitive function as we age
VitaCholine® is the premier brand of choline, used as the gold standard in infant nutrition products around the globe. Our choline bitartrate is made with tartaric acid sourced from wine production, leveraging this natural byproduct to make the choline widely found in supplements and fortified foods.
We also partner with the Non-GMO Project, a third-party non-GMO verification program to the standard consumers expect.
Why is VitaCholine® the Better Choice for your brand?
- By using our choline, you can rest assured that your formulation is using the brand clinically shown to improve cognitive function.
- VitaCholine® is the #1 leading choline brand globally, and the gold standard in infant nutrition to include being used in most leading infant formulas.
- Balchem continues to fund important research studies and is on the leading edge of science.
The ‘New Complete’ Prenatal – A Smart Start to Life!
Learn about trends influencing the prenatal segment and how products containing choline are driving both sales and profit in this increasingly premium category.
Connect with Balchem to learn how our ingredients can power up prenatal vitamins to give babies a smart start in life!
- Balchem appoints Stauber Performance Ingredients as the Preferred Distributor for Albion® Minerals, OptiMSM®, VitaCholine® and VitaShure® in USA and CanadaMontvale, New Jersey (22 February, 2024) – Balchem, a global manufacturer of specialty ingredients for human nutrition and health (HNH), …
- Balchem BeatCheck out the latest Balchem Human Nutrition and Health news, highlights, and updates! Please enjoy our monthly newsletter, the Balchem …
- TOP 2024 Evolving Trends in Health and Nutrition As we embark on the journey through 2024, the Human Nutrition & Health team at Balchem Corporation is excited to …