International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE)
Make sure you join us at this year’s IBIE!
The International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) is right around the corner! Join Balchem and other industry professionals at the Las Vegas Convention Center between September 18-21, 2022.
Sep. 18, 2022-Sep. 21, 2022
Connect with US while your there!
Baking industry professionals from all markets will be in attendance – retail, cake and pastry, artisan, tortilla, snack foods, wholesale, and pizza, among others. Over 1,000 exhibitors and 23,000 baking professionals are expected to be in attendance this year!
If you represent a mid-to-large size organization, we would love to connect with you at the event! Contact us today to schedule a time to meet with one of our industry experts while you’re there!
Or, stop by our Booth (#7432) to:
- Meet with our account managers
- Learn about consumer trends, and gain insights into the 3 trends shaping the bakery industry
- Hear about our sorbic acid preservation technology, along with our other technologies and capabilities that impact the baking industry
As the largest baking trade show in North America, IBIE is bringing together industry professionals to showcase their offerings, transformation occurring within the grain-based foods industry.
- Opportunities for professionals to network with suppliers, manufacturers, and other industry experts
- Learn about new technology, innovation, and trends that are shaping the baking industry
- Various booths, educational sessions, events, demonstration, and exhibitions
- Chances to explore resources that offer potential business solutions, such as ways to increase efficiency, improve your bottom line, and introduce supply chain optimization
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, USA
- Sep. 18-21, 2022: IBIE Show Schedule
Food manufacturers and suppliers in the industry are highly encouraged to attend.
- All guests (13+ years of age) are welcome to attend the show (admission fees for the venue apply to guests and spouses; please contact venue hosts for details).
- Register on-site or in advance by going to www.bakingexpo.com
- There is no deadline to register for the event- registration can be done online, or on-site in the West Hall of the convention center. While there is no deadline, the cost to register will increase after Sep. 16.
Contact us today and lock in your meeting with one of our industry experts at the event!
For more information on the event, you can visit www.bakingexpo.com.